Patio and Backyard Ideas.

I own a new house and next year we would like to setup a patio with pavers, does anyone know of a good website with ideas or to help with the planning of such a project?

http://www.unilock.com and http://www.uni-groupusa.org will give you a start.
TKM
Your local Home Depot or building supply yard often conducts free classes on laying pavers and deck building, etc..
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:08:51 -0400, "Deejayrockafella"

Google will get you a ton of information, and it seems every weekend there's at least one home improvement show on installing pavers. Stop by your local suppliers for a look at what's easily available in your area.
Jeff