Patio and Backyard Ideas.

I own a new house and next year we would like to setup a patio with pavers, does anyone know of a good website with ideas or to help with the planning of such a project?

Reply to
Deejayrockafella

and
will give you a start.

TKM

Reply to
TKM

Your local Home Depot or building supply yard often conducts free classes on laying pavers and deck building, etc..

Reply to
Lost

Google will get you a ton of information, and it seems every weekend there's at least one home improvement show on installing pavers. Stop by your local suppliers for a look at what's easily available in your area.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Cochran