Patching scrapes and gouges in hardwood floor

We had our floors professionally sanded and polyurethaned with 4 coats of oil-based polyurethane a few months back.

Since then, we have made several scrapes and even gouges through the layers of polyurethane and into the wood.

Is there any way to "patch" these scrapes and gouges without having to resand and repolyurethane the entire room? (It doesn't have to be perfect, just better than raw wood scrapes).

What is the best technique?

Reply to
blueman

I have had success in the past, touch painting with polyurethane. Try a test in a small spot and see if that meets your needs.

Reply to
1_Patriotic_Guy