Patching Material For Concrete Suggestions ?

Hello:

Have some foundation cracks, and also a few cracks in a garrage concrete floor.

Would like to fill them and repair them if possible, and hope there's no additional settling which I imagine no filler type of repair would withstand, no matter how minor the movement.

Was wondering:

a. Do I want an absolutely rigid, or semi-flexible patching material ?

b. What's the "state of the art" these days for these types of repair materials ? Epoxy based, or... ?

Any specific brands recommendations, caveats on their usages, etc. would be most appreciated.

(would like it to be waterproof, also)

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

I've always used "Rockite" for patching small cracks. You can mix it to the consistancy of pea soup for floor cracks and it flows into them very nicely. It can be mixed to a thicker consistancy and troweled into wall cracks.

It's always worked for me. Not the cheapest, but the best.

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Robert11 wrote: