Patching concrete problem

I have a hole to patch outside of my house, it's not a small one. Basically it is the hole where the metal electrical meter box outside going through the bricks into the basement fuse box.
I bought this Dap Ready-mixed concrete patch http://www.dap.com/retail/retail_detail.cfm?catid=5&subcatid 7&prodhdrid5
After waiting for 10 hours, this morning I see cracks on the concrete.... is it normal? should I just apply 2nd/3rd coat? or did I bought the wrong product?? and need to redo it? help.........
Home Newbie
Tommi Bauer wrote:

How large is "not small"? Did you rtfl?
It is like a 4 inch dryer vent, but in the middle there is a 2" - 2.5" dia. PVC/ABS electrical pipe going through.. so I am filling the gap around that. I didn't use any wire mesh.. so, what should I do now?
What is rtfl?
T.B.

Basically
through
http://www.dap.com/retail/retail_detail.cfm?catid=5&subcatid 7&prodhdrid5
concrete.... is

rtfl = Read The F*cking Label You may also see "RTFM" = Read The F*cking Manual
Tommi Bauer wrote:

Thanks jim.. Can someone suggests me a solution? I am here to ask for help, can't believe these people like norminn are so rude. i think he should stfu, if he knows his shit, come up with a solution. Don't just ask me to rtfl, mofo. i think he is newbie as me. LMAF.
T.B.

http://www.dap.com/retail/retail_detail.cfm?catid=5&subcatid 7&prodhdrid5
I've used hydrauloc cememt like Damit and it worked well to patch a hole but may be dark.

Basically
http://www.dap.com/retail/retail_detail.cfm?catid=5&subcatid 7&prodhdrid5
is
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 15:17:33 GMT, "Art"

I was thinking the same thing. Hydraulic cement is kind of pricey, but it works great. So you may spend $10 on that hole, but it will last forever.
Thanks a lot guys.. I will buy hydraulic cement!!
wrote:

but