Patching bare spots in the lawn...

The new grass is coming up great - watering every day will do that for you, I guess. At what point do I rake up the straw?

- Wm

Reply to
William Morris

unless you just put tons of it there, i wouldnt ever bother picking it up. just mow over it when the time comes and let come what may. it will be gone or mashed down by summers end and by next year you'll never know it was there.

randy

Reply to
xrongor