Patching Asbestos Siding Shingles

There are a couple of those old asbestos siding shingles on the back of our house that have craters gouged out of them; looks like they got hit with a baseball or something. Any suggestions on what to patch them with? Some sort of exterior epoxy maybe?
Paul
On 6/4/2014 1:00 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

If no one gives you a better answer, I'd try Bondo.
Replace them. You can still get matching tiles.
| There are a couple of those old asbestos siding shingles on the back of our house that have craters gouged out of them; looks like they got hit with a baseball or something. Any suggestions on what to patch them with? Some sort of exterior epoxy maybe? | | Paul

Roofing patch tar.
"Pavel314" wrote in message
There are a couple of those old asbestos siding shingles on the back of our house that have craters gouged out of them; looks like they got hit with a baseball or something. Any suggestions on what to patch them with? Some sort of exterior epoxy maybe?
Paul
JB weld. It is water proof and you can paint to match. WW