Patching Asbestos Siding Shingles

There are a couple of those old asbestos siding shingles on the back of our house that have craters gouged out of them; looks like they got hit with a baseball or something. Any suggestions on what to patch them with? Some sort of exterior epoxy maybe?

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

If no one gives you a better answer, I'd try Bondo.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Replace them. You can still get matching tiles.

Reply to
Mayayana

Roofing patch tar.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

There are a couple of those old asbestos siding shingles on the back of our house that have craters gouged out of them; looks like they got hit with a baseball or something. Any suggestions on what to patch them with? Some sort of exterior epoxy maybe?

Paul

JB weld. It is water proof and you can paint to match. WW

Reply to
WW