paslode nailer question

I have a paslode im250 F-16 finishing nailer. I have rebuilt this nailer in the past. Now I have an ignition problem. The fuel cell is full and the port is clean. Before I replace the spark plug, is there a way I can check to see if the ignition system is good? The fan operates so there is power to thecircuit board but I don't know how to check the coil.

Reply to
hop