Parts Washer...what do you use?

I have heard many people use either Mineral Spirits or Kerosene. Since I just bought one, I am not sure what to use. I will mostly be cleaning mower/motorcycle and other misc. parts. What woudl you use?
TIA
Henry

We sell a safety solvent at the parts store just for small washers.It's a higher flashpoint and not too hard on the skin. Plus it work great too. I clean small parts with it rather than trying to throw them in the hot tank.
Hustlin' Hank wrote:

I personally use a jar full of kerosene for most parts, yo ucan leave it settle, pour it through a coffee filter and reuse. For really grungy bits you can use one of those coffee cans full of carb cleaner with a dip bucket.
Anymore I mostly am working on old bicycles, although I theoretically still have some car projects going (no time to work on them anymore though)
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

If you go to a NAPA store, they sell a container kit with cleaning solution in it . I dont remember its specific name but it appears to be just want youre looking for. I think it comes with a tray that you submerge into the cleaning solution.
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:06:03 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

That is for cleaning carbs, and it is VERY expensive.