Parts source for Automatic Doorman garage door opener?

The drive belt in my Automatic Doorman Model 455 has broken. I've googled around a bunch, but Automatic Doorman apparently does not exist anymore, and I haven't found any reference to it being purchased by another company. It's just disappeared.
Does anyone know of a source for their parts?
Thanks!
Peter
If you just need the belt, take the old one to any auto parts store for a replacement.
If you need other parts, you would be better off replacing it. Another company made the openers for Automatic Doorman under private label, but at the moment I can't think of which company it was. However, most of the parts would be obsolete thru a opener manufacturer.
Doordoc
I don't really know about your brand of equipment, but you can try looking for the part here http://www.aaaremotes.com . They seem to carry almost everything out there.
regards
Carlos