Parts schematic for water softener

Where can I find a parts schematic and/or repair manual for a GE water softener model #PNSF31Z01. I don't see any repair manuals on the GE web site.

Reply to
1_Patriotic_Guy

How about this:

You really should learn what Google is...

Reply to
Dan C

I have the same type(though sold by Sears). You should look at part 130 in the "pump" diagram. This contains every thing you'll need for rebuilding the rotary valve. The disassembly is pretty straightforward. Put the softener on bypass, unplug and take apart, clean everything up, smear plumbers grease on all the new rubber parts and reassemble. I always drop the small spacer(part 140) so try not to lose this.

Good luck, Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel