parts needed for Delta Table Saw

I have an old Delta Table Saw, a Super 10 model 34-710. It is missing a blade guard support rod and the blade guard assembly itself. Delta has the blade guard in stock, but the support rod is no longer available.

The part numbers are:

Blade Guard Support Rod - 417-89-089-0002 Blade Guard Assembly - 1087468

If anyone has a saw with these part numbers, and wants to part with the parts, please contact me by removing the numbers from the e-mail addy

Reply to
USENET READER

My blade guard on the Delta I own is just a black piece of all thread. Check to see what the guard needs for attachment and go from there.

Reply to
SQLit

I did that - that is where I came up with the part number for the blade guard support rod.

The same needs this rod to be attached to the motor base >>I have an old Delta Table Saw, a Super 10 model 34-710. It is missing a

Reply to
USENET READER

If anything like my Craftsman TS it's just a long round steel stock you could get from a hardware store. Have you tried ebay or Sears parts? Come to think of it I don't remember anyone using factory bladeguards for years including the woodworking gurus on TV - there must be a lot guards laying around. Off course everyone should use bladeguards.

Reply to
Fred