Parts for Anchor electrical meter enclosure

I'm looking for parts (for my electrician) for an Anchor brand meter enclosure. Anchor is no longer in business. Are there any businesses that might still stock these parts?
John
You can try doing a search at The Electrical Advertiser's website. Many companies that specialize in old replacement parts advertise with them. Click here: http://www.ea-online.com /

<< I'm looking for parts (for my electrician) for an Anchor brand meter enclosure. Anchor is no longer in business. >>
Meter bases at our box stores are selling for around $40. Seems sort of futile to chase after parts for an orphan brand. Why not just onstall a new base, or buy one and put the new parts in your old base if you are simply trying to save labor?
Joe