Parts availability for other brands besides Craftsman

Over the years I've had many Craftsman tools and appliances. I've been impressed by the easy availability of parts. Even my 25-year-old mower has an online page with exploded diagrams, and many of the parts are still available. I'm sure I'll have to replace this mower someday. Do other companies (Yard-man, Murray, Lawn-boy, Toro) have this good a system, or will I find myself spending hours on the phone trying to track down parts, and be S.O.L. after ten years?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Deere does, and probably even better, actually. I'm getting parts for 40-yr old stuff. All the main guys do well, the Murray's of the world less so...