Parts availability for other brands besides Craftsman

Over the years I've had many Craftsman tools and appliances. I've been impressed by the easy availability of parts. Even my 25-year-old mower has an online page with exploded diagrams, and many of the parts are still available. I'm sure I'll have to replace this mower someday. Do other companies (Yard-man, Murray, Lawn-boy, Toro) have this good a system, or will I find myself spending hours on the phone trying to track down parts, and be S.O.L. after ten years?

Reply to
rufovillosum

Deere does, and probably even better, actually. I'm getting parts for

40-yr old stuff. All the main guys do well, the Murray's of the world less so...

--

Reply to
dpb