Part For KitchenAid KDS-18

Pump motors are not available anymore (they were at $339). So I need bearings, and they seem to be non-standard. NSK 203 is on the bearings (ID .750",OD 1.575",W .475") I have found a seal kit on eBay, but have spent hours trying to find bearings.

Thanks for any help. bob_v

Reply to
Bob Villa

Check the dimensions.

Diameter 17mm Outside Diameter 40mm Thickness 12mm

Check here

here
here

Ed Pawlowski

BV-

Seems like maybe a metric bearing or some crazy hybrid?

40mm OD / 12mm Width are a very good match 1.5748 x . 4724

but Grainger & McMaster only have ones with 17mm bore & you need more like 19mm or so

this is the closest I could find..... a bit of an odd ball but might work

6203-2RS-12 3/4" Bearing 0.750" inch ID 3/4"x40x12 Sealed Code: Kit8836 Price: $4.95

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK

Interesting. I've never seen an imperial ID with metric OD. All the 203 bearings I found were 17mm ID.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks to all...I went with Bob's suggestion vxb thu Amazon. Nice to contact people who have BTDT!

bob_v

Reply to
Bob Villa

Is there a Motion Industries supply house in your area? MI carries all sorts of bearings and is staffed by some very knowledgeable people. A pump repair shop could be another source, the guys there often have to modify pumps to use newer bearings when old ones are discontinued.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

If you do not have a bearing house in your area, contact NAPA auto parts. They may have or know where to acquire. They will need the number on the bearing to cross reference. They will be cheaper at a bearing house.

Reply to
DanG