Part For KitchenAid KDS-18

Pump motors are not available anymore (they were at $339). So I need bearings, and they seem to be non-standard. NSK 203 is on the bearings (ID .750",OD 1.575",W .475") I have found a seal kit on eBay, but have spent hours trying to find bearings.
Thanks for any help. bob_v
Add pictures here
✖

Check the dimensions. http://www.fesyy.com/dailipinpai/infoshow.asp?id 0103&mnid37&classname=KOYO%20Bearings Inside Diameter 17mm Outside Diameter 40mm Thickness 12mm
Check here http://www.plccenter.com/buy/FAFNIR+BEARING/203KDD or here http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/CTGY/17mm or here http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNSRIT?PMPXNO 73046&PMT4NO=0
Add pictures here
✖

BV-
Seems like maybe a metric bearing or some crazy hybrid?
40mm OD / 12mm Width are a very good match 1.5748 x . 4724
but Grainger & McMaster only have ones with 17mm bore & you need more like 19mm or so
this is the closest I could find..... a bit of an odd ball but might work
http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/Kit8836
6203-2RS-12 3/4" Bearing 0.750" inch ID 3/4"x40x12 Sealed Code: Kit8836 Price: $4.95
cheers Bob
Add pictures here
✖

Interesting. I've never seen an imperial ID with metric OD. All the 203 bearings I found were 17mm ID.
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks to all...I went with Bob's suggestion vxb thu Amazon. Nice to contact people who have BTDT!
bob_v
Add pictures here
✖
On 8/15/2010 10:41 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

Is there a Motion Industries supply house in your area? MI carries all sorts of bearings and is staffed by some very knowledgeable people. A pump repair shop could be another source, the guys there often have to modify pumps to use newer bearings when old ones are discontinued.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
If you do not have a bearing house in your area, contact NAPA auto parts. They may have or know where to acquire. They will need the number on the bearing to cross reference. They will be cheaper at a bearing house.
--
DanG