Parquet floor questions

My wife and I, neophyte diy'ers recently installed a tongue and groove parquet floor in our kitchen. Due to both imperfections in the t and g parts of the tiles, and our mistakes, there are very small gaps between some of the tiles. The are usually only 1/32" or so, but a couple are as much as 1/16".
My biggest concern is the accumulation of dirt in these crevices. Sealing seems to be the answer but can a prefinished parquet floor be sealed? If so, what would you recommend. If not, what is the best product to use to clean it?
Thanks
try ty cote or felcto varathane renewall hamberger floor polish will seal cracks also http://www.basiccoatings.com/asp/contractors/prod_tykote.asp
get a sanding and finishing www.allhardwoodfloor.com