Parkay Floor Care

Hi,
I have moved into a place that has parkay flooring.
How do I go about caring for it? Right now, I just vacuum it.
What about washing? What should I use?
Help?
Thanks,
Tmuld.
Tmuld writes:

You have a floor of margarine?

Butter...
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:10:16 -0500, Richard J Kinch

LOL!
Cleaning depends a bit on finish. If the parquet is wood rather than synthetic something or other and if the wood is finished with polyeurethane, I find either a damp mop or a Swifter type pad works well. TB