Parging repair

Time to patch the parging again, and the places where the insulation shows through seem bigger than ever before, some 10 inches by 2 or more.
I have plenty of PolyCement so can make it to be as sticky as workable. But would it stick better if I tried to reinforce by laying pieces of nylon flyscreen underneath the parging?
Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada)

I don't know how thick your parging needs to be, but when I repaired the parging on the block wall of my garage, I attached galvanized diamond mesh lath like shown in the link below.
I attached it to the block with TapCons and washers.
http://findnsave.theolympian.com/Product/7205863/Gibraltar-Building-Products-34-Galvanized-Diamond-Mesh-Lath