Papa Johns deceptive advertising.......

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Oren belched:

That works, but since he knows the special doesn't work online, I'd order

3-4 pizzas, go to pick them up and then walk out when they say "No special for you"
Reply to
ChairMan

I don't normally buy pizza from the chains, but I have ordered from Dominoes for delivery a couple of times and it wasn't required YMMV I much prefer the mom and pop joints that don't taste like cardboard shit

Reply to
ChairMan

paying on pick up is customers choice and what my step son did....

It will be interesting to see if papa johns responds

Reply to
bob haller

Just call & say you have a coupon for a large any way you want it for $12. They never ask for the coupon, works every time for me.

Reply to
G. Morgan

If your local TV station has an XX On Your Side program, give them a call and see if they'll investigate it. It used to be a newspaper you could call but newspapers appear to have become passe. Get Papa Johns some negative publicity that gets their attention. Heck, get a bunch of people to Email The White House website about it. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

But you should really show the roach cooked partially into the pizza to make it look even worse/more realistic.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Ionce got a refund ceck, no a credit, from PGE, utilities supplier in CA fpr $0.06

why because I pay per day for 'access' to electricity which during an outage from lack of their maintaining the infrastructure, they failed to provide. by law you never pay for what you do NOT get. up until that complaint we had myriads of outages in the most benign climate in the world. after that experience, we surprisingly had no more outages, although sections around us did.

Reply to
RobertMacy

the SPCR would be up in arms. And legs.

RAID (Roach Anti Incineration Defense) would be all over it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well s a update I am supremely unimpressed with papa johns, since no one from corporate has called me back. If I dont get a call soon I will send a registered letter to the president of papa johns, return receipt required.

the first failure was deceptive advertising and ripping people off, the second failure was attemting to pass off a franchise employee as a corporate one, the last failure no return call means they really dont care.

I will take this issue to the media for some negative attention..

at this point I would love to see papa johns sales crash in the area....

Reply to
bob haller

The key question is why would anyone order from Papa Johns. The pizza is awful and the politics are worse.

Reply to
sms