Papa Johns deceptive advertising.......

Page 2 of 2
On 4/15/2014 2:03 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

The key question is why would anyone order from Papa Johns. The pizza is awful and the politics are worse.
yep and thanks the health department will be visiting this papa johns.
Some years ago I reported a hospital for a very unsafe situation..
Not only did they fix the item I reported but they got fined 15 grand for something very serious.
The PA state health department inspects the entire hospital if they get a detailed complaint...
The way I look at it I may have saved some lives.
In

That works, but since he knows the special doesn't work online, I'd order 3-4 pizzas, go to pick them up and then walk out when they say "No special for you"

I don't normally buy pizza from the chains, but I have ordered from Dominoes for delivery a couple of times and it wasn't required YMMV I much prefer the mom and pop joints that don't taste like cardboard shit<g>
paying on pick up is customers choice and what my step son did....
It will be interesting to see if papa johns responds
bob haller wrote:

Just call & say you have a coupon for a large any way you want it for $12. They never ask for the coupon, works every time for me.
--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
On 4/16/2014 4:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

the SPCR would be up in arms. And legs.
RAID (Roach Anti Incineration Defense) would be all over it.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Ionce got a refund ceck, no a credit, from PGE, utilities supplier in CA fpr $0.06
why because I pay per day for 'access' to electricity which during an outage from lack of their maintaining the infrastructure, they failed to provide. by law you never pay for what you do NOT get. up until that complaint we had myriads of outages in the most benign climate in the world. after that experience, we surprisingly had no more outages, although sections around us did.
Well s a update I am supremely unimpressed with papa johns, since no one from corporate has called me back. If I dont get a call soon I will send a registered letter to the president of papa johns, return receipt required.
the first failure was deceptive advertising and ripping people off, the second failure was attemting to pass off a franchise employee as a corporate one, the last failure no return call means they really dont care.
I will take this issue to the media for some negative attention..
at this point I would love to see papa johns sales crash in the area....