Pantry insects

Page 2 of 2

I found the same traps at Slowes for under $6 per two pack. The traps have been in place for over three days. Found one moth and have not seen any since day two. I think we got rid of the nest during the cleaning and caught a stray left behind. So far so good!
Les
Gina and Les Armstrong wrote:

We found a "lost" cookie and a "lost" cheese cracker pack in an unexpected place (kids!) that were infested. Hoping this is it. A few traps have been filled over the last many moons.
--
Joe