Painting Trim and Doors with Airless Sprayer

I'm thinking about painting the baseboard trim, door trim, and doors in my newly finished basement with a white latex semi-gloss paint by using an airless sprayer. Ithen plan on paying some guys to roll the paint on the walls (there's a lot of square footage to do). Does anybody see a problem with that strategy? Do you think it will turn out OK? Any recommendations on anything else I should do?
Thanks, Kevin