: I bought a power sprayer @ 2400psi.
--- uhhhhh..... yeah.
You might start by going back and looking at the words on the box that
"power sprayer" came in.
1) look on the box for the words "power washer".
2) When all else fails, find and read the directions.
:I'm letting my g/f pick the color of
: the paint.
Did she have any other last wishes?
: Anyone here have any experience using these devices to paint as
: opposed to the traditional brush/roller? Any feedback would be greatly
1) Release all captive animals from the house
2) Alert the neighbors and the local fire department.
3) Be sure to strip off all clothing and securely tape heavy-duty plastic
bags over your heads before you start.
(Leave NO air vents -- You don't want to risk breathing that paint in, do
oh.... you'll get "feedback" alright... along with spray back, bounce back,
blow back, blow out and maybe even a blow up.
Click to see the full signature.