Painting Question

My house was built in 1983 and is stucco covered block. The end of one wall has fieldstone ... as decoration.
I've noticed that the wall where the fieldstone is seems cooler than the rest of the wall ... and it's especially noticeable when the weather is damp.
Are we supposed to keep some kind of clear sealer on the fieldstone? The outside of the house has been painted several times but we never do anything to the fieldstone....
Just wondering.... the man at the Home Depot here had no idea.

Hi Dottie
I would check out the cement sealers, that have Sila, or Silo in it's name. It always good to seal stone/grout.
Cheers Dale