Painting Plantation Shutters

I've got 10 sets of plantation shutters to repaint. How in the world do I repaint these suckers? Spray 'em? If so, what equipment should I use? I painted one set a dozen years ago and found that it was a nightmare. I even tried a Wagner Power Painter and had miserable results shooting latex.
All suggestions appreciated.
KB
I'll have the same issue in a few years. I will probably take mine to a pro to re-spray.

world do I

use? I

I even

latex.
wagner sprayers work on latex you just need the proper tip