Painting over powder-coat?

I want to repaint the rusty powder-coated parts of a basket-ball hoop. Any special procedures to follow?
MB
<< I want to repaint the rusty powder-coated parts of a basket-ball hoop. Any special procedures to follow? >>
Bring it down to ground level so you don't hurt yourself. Repaint with RustOleum or similar paint, following label instructions, like wire brushing, primer and topcoat.. That ought to do it.
Joe