Painting new prepainted downspouts ? DTM paint?

Hello
I just got new gutters and downspouts installed prepainted Aluminum 30 White.
I am painting the house and wanted to paint the downspouts the color of the home. I will leave the gutters white.
How should I paint the downspouts? Do I need to prime them? Or just use the regular house paint or DTM Direct to Metal paint such as Kelly Moore 5725 DTM?
Thanks
Tube Audio wrote:

If they're new, you can probably just paint them.
I would sand them lightly to rough up the surface, then clean them thoroughly.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement

They are painted so DTM is out. They are likely a hard oil finish I would go ask at a real paint store you might want a primer but a good roughening would be smart. Sherwin Williams has a latex meant to bond to even dirt that you might consider called maybe Duration. Is Kelly, Bens brother. Ben Moore is known quality.