Painting Gas Fireplace

Some paint has rubbed off of the inside back of my gas fireplace from me trying to clean off some smoke residue. I would like to use a spray can of flack black touchup paint to make it look better. Will the paint stay on after application and is there any danger regarding fumes or flame?

Thanks for any advice.

Paul Renfree

Reply to
P Renfree

Rustoleum makes a black BBQ spray paint.

Reply to
Phisherman

Thanks for the advice

I used a high heat enamel paint for BBQ's and it worked fine.

Reply to
P Renfree