Painting Egg Shell Finish over Semi-Gloss

Would there be any problems painting over Semi-Gloss with an Egg Shell finish?

No, just be sure it is clean. I did just that a few weeks ago.
I wouldn't eat the eggs after painting them!
(Happy Easter egg hunting!)

Not at all. Just be sure to use a good quality paint. If you are switching colors, a tinted primer never hurts.
Edwin's advice about making sure it's clean is an excellent recommendation.

tint primer slightly different color than final finish, makes painting easier
semi gloss is easier to keep clean and more durable too