Painting concrete.

Hi folks.
We bought a small apartment with a yard and which was all nicely renovated and looking flash.
The concrete was painted a dark slate color but in the last 10-12 months has washed up a little bit, the color is still the same, but in places its not 100%. Like paint exposed to the elements I guess.
I can tell it was painted (as opposed to oxidised or something like that) - do I just paint it again with a roller? Or is there a better, more long lasting way?
Thanks.
Hard to say without knowing what was done, a good job would last 10 -20 yrs
Im pretty sure it was painted, around the edge you can see where the paint came over - i dont expect it to last forever of course...

Ive had good luck with Masonry Paint from Menards.
Hey Dave, had a luck gettin laid recently, Farm Animals excluded?
<snip>

Yep, prep is the most important component of the job, clean and remove any loose material, then roll out a quality paint (do _not_ pour the piant on and then try to roll it out, I've seen this fail more than once, you end up with way too much paint in some places).
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Ask me about joining the NRA.