Painting cast iron tub

"These animals evacuate ethyl alcohol from their bowels and carbon dioxide from their urinary organs. Thus, one can observe how a specially lighter fluid is exuded from the anus and rises vertically whereas a stream of carbon dioxide is ejected at very short intervals from enormously long genitales."

Justus Freiherr von Liebig - 1839

Reply to
MattMika

Hello I have an old 1950`s cast iron tub that has lost it`s luster. Some ares it is rough to the touch. Since it`s not in my budget to have it replace or even refinished professionally it there a third alternative like a do it yourself kit or paint of some kind? Thank for the info.

Reply to
mo