Painting bid help

I need some help with a bid for a painting job.
A price range would be OK too.
I have the materials cost, just need help with how long it will take me.
Here are some details
The job will be in the Houston, Texas area.
3000 sq.ft. of walls,doors, and cabinets The cabinets,doors, and trim will be oil based with remainder latex.
Will be done using rollers and brush
Customer will have to move things prior to painting
Thanks