Painting Bathroom Tile

We live in a 50-year-old house and want to redo the bathroom. No problem with the plumbing and electrical. The problem is with the original bathroom tile in the shower/bathtub. We really do not want to change the tile. Is it possible to paint over the tiles and if so what kind of paint do we use.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Bulach

Its possible. Spray em . but its paint, Paint is paint. It wont last , or look the same

Reply to
mark Ransley

Redo is REDO, Not paint , sorry . Paint is temporary ,kinda crap ...

Reply to
mark Ransley

I don't recommend painting tiles in a shower. The paint does not last long. it peels after a while. Not to mention I find it highly unattractive. I think a better solution may be to put a liner in the tub/shower.

John

Reply to
John