Painting a two story tips???

I have painted about thirty single story homes and am about to paint my first two story. The home is stucco body and wood overhangs and a cement tile roof. This is a repaint back the same color.

I usually spray the body up to the fascia board and brush the fascia boards to keep overspray off the tile roof. The overhang is the body color and the face of the fascia is trim color. I have one 20' extension ladder, one 16' ext.

Any time saving tips out there?

Craig in AZ

Reply to
cm