Painting a popcorn ceiling

Then why do you feel compelled to do so?

...yet you simply *must* justify yourself to me.

Some are clearly above the idiot level.

Rant? You confuse me for someone who gives a shit about you. You're the one who is so insecure that she must justify her existence. ...to me, of all people.

Reply to
krw

Clare, I'm not familiar with the alkyd paint, but if it worked fantastic, good for you! If it gets the job done the way YOUR satisfied, that's all that matters!

Reply to
JE (Elaine) Lawless

Furpaw: June 30 and you had ceilings to do. I'm very curious what you decided to do just over a month ago. There were certainly enough opinions posted to provide more options than you probably wanted. lol

What ever you chose - hope it worked out perfect for you ! Elaine

Reply to
JE (Elaine) Lawless