Painting a popcorn ceiling

Page 4 of 4
replying to krw , JE (Elaine) Lawless wrote:

krw: Rant on - I don't have to justify myself to you or anyone. I only report facts as they happened. YOUR believing them is completely unnecessary and of no concern. Have you attempted to deal with people without name calling or vulgar language? You only negate your opinion. Go ahead, rant on if it makes you feel powerful and big.
On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 22:44:01 +0000, JE (Elaine) Lawless

Then why do you feel compelled to do so?

...yet you simply *must* justify yourself to me.

Some are clearly above the idiot level.

Rant? You confuse me for someone who gives a shit about you. You're the one who is so insecure that she must justify her existence. ...to me, of all people.
replying to FurPaw, JE (Elaine) Lawless wrote:

Furpaw: June 30 and you had ceilings to do. I'm very curious what you decided to do just over a month ago. There were certainly enough opinions posted to provide more options than you probably wanted. lol
What ever you chose - hope it worked out perfect for you ! Elaine