painting a new plastered wall

Hye

Please Help. I had my kitchen walls and ceiling plastered in May this year and was instructed to paint with a couple of coats of watered down Matt or Silk emulsion but not vinyl and then use it undiluted.

I have done the ceiling no problems but did the walls with a couple of coats of white Matt emulsion but then when applying the final coat in Blue I STUPIDLY bought vinyl silk, will this be ok or what can I do to put it right.

Was trying to get it done before my partner comes home - tomorrow so know I am going to get in trouble. Ah.

Hope you can help me.

Many thanks

Reply to
tall-lass