Painters--Favorite brand of Lambskin Roller Cover

I would like to get opinions as to the best quality lambskin roller cover. I know they are the only way to paint but I can seem to locate a good quality cover in the town I am now living in. Lowes and Home Depot sell moderate ones. I would like to find a good brand to buy online.
Thanks for any input
Mickey

I use Trojans on mine.........
(Ribbed for her pleasure.....)