Paint Storage

I am storing all my paint inside of a cabinet in the garage.
It does not freeze in my garage, but the temperature does get down to 34 degrees.
It is OK to store it there, or should I be moving it inside of the house during the cold winter months.
Thanks in adance.
Corinne
I wouldn't recommend storing paint for extended periods in the typical garage for 2 reasons. Possible freezing in winter and high temps in summer. Most locations have at least one of those problems. A basement or other cool stable location is much better.
On 5 Feb 2006 04:54:22 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Always nice to be able to keep your paint comfortable like that.
Just don't let it freeze. 34 degrees in a garage will be fine.
Geeze are you, just a tad anal?