Paint splatters on a timber floor

After an ill-fated attempt to paint some doors with grossly insufficient amounts of drops sheets, I've got lots of little water-based paint splatters all over my unathane coated timber floors.
Is there any easier way to scape it off than with a little knife and about eighteen hours on my hands and knees?
If oil base urethane use Alcohol to soften it, wet a towel and leave it for an hour, If acrilic, dont use alcohol, try your fingernail.
Co.l Mustard wrote:

Formula 409 works great in taking off even dried acryllic paint; proved when we helped a neighbor with disastrous overspray. Test in inconspicuous spot first. Plastic scrubber probably helpful.
Use Methol Hydrate. Apply to a cotton rag and wipe on splatter or overspray untill gone. I've been painting for 25 years and always keep a bottle of it in my kit bag. Works on both acrylic and Alkyd paints. You can buy it by the gallon at most hardware stores... and if your in a colder climate put 2 ounces of it in your full gas tank when the weather gets below zero instead of buying those little bottles of gasline antifreeze.
Cheers
Methol hydrate is alcohol, the Hydrate part is I guess your brand is watered. Alcohol on a New Acrylic floor, Well Latex paint is Acrylic you can figure the rest out.