Paint Removal From Concrete: Peel-A-Way Best ?

Hello:

For removing very old (20+ yrs) paint from concrete (not sure if oil or latex) is this "Peel-A-Way" product the one to try first ?

Anything better ?

Thanks, B.

Reply to
Robert11

I used the smelly toxic stuff, you cant get it all, and the stripper is SLIPPERY! BIG TIME!

Whats your plans for the floor? I tiled it, and so good adhesion was more important than asthestics

Reply to
hallerb