Paint Removal From Concrete: Peel-A-Way Best ?

Hello:
For removing very old (20+ yrs) paint from concrete (not sure if oil or latex) is this "Peel-A-Way" product the one to try first ?
Anything better ?
Thanks, B.
I used the smelly toxic stuff, you cant get it all, and the stripper is SLIPPERY! BIG TIME!
Whats your plans for the floor? I tiled it, and so good adhesion was more important than asthestics