Paint for bathroom

What is the best paint to use for a bathroom?

as far as finish goes NOT brand name we all know Ben Moore is the best.

Reply to
Carpenter Ant

Semi gloss. As it is not porous like flat.

Sez who?

Or do you believe that because it so expensive?

Reply to
Ben Dover

If you have a moisture problem. Go here:

Arclight

I believe that because I see MOST professionals use it!

CA

Reply to
Carpenter Ant

Most professionals use good paint, but also what they can get good deals on. Or what the dealer has to offer in service. None of the pros in my area use Ben Moore. They use Sherwin-Williams or Pittsburgh as those particular dealers serve the contractor well.

I don't know if Ben Moore is good paint or not. Maybe the dealer in your area just happens to have coffee and doughnuts for the pros when they come in to the shop in the morning to pick up supplies.

I use Pittsburgh Paint. Why? Because Bob Bardell gives me good service, fair prices,and stocks all the supplied I need along with free advice if needed . Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

after further research I have found that semi-gloss paint "w/ mildewcide" (any brand) is the way to go. thanks for all the replies.

Reply to
Carpenter Ant

Not this one, can't stand the stuff.

Reply to
Greg

I know you can buy a mildew inhibitor to add to the paint...great idea for a bathroom. And yes...Ben Moore IS the best. :)

Reply to
AdorHm