Paint color not matching, why?

I painted a room with Berh Sandpoint on top of Berh white #75 Primer. After noticing some bad areas, days after it was done, I decided to fix those up by sanding, priming and painting over. But now the color is darker and the whole thing looks worse because there's a darker patch.

So my question is, is there a technique for matching repainted patches the same color as I have painted the room?

Why is the color now darker? I have stirred up the paint good before painting to make sure that it wasn't settled.

If I can't fix this, I'll have to redo the whole room.

Any help/advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

--PhB

Reply to
phrankbooth

second coat made it darker....

sorry you will probably have to repaint.

if you need more than i container of paint buy as needed then mix all containers together

Reply to
hallerb