Paint clogging a sink drain

Whoever freshly painted the house that my daughter just moved into, either poured paint down or rinsed brushes in the sink. Sink is clogged and daughter said two bottles of liquid Draino did nothing. What does she need to unclog this mess? I suggested paint thinner. Thanks, Monica
Thinner wont dissolve paint once it has dried. I'd call a plumber instead of using chemicals that might damage more than they fix!

If it is latex try alcohol but removing trap is best
I suggest a snake. $19 or so at your local borg store, and you can mechanically remove any clog within reach of the coil.
Trent wrote:

Use a snake...fits on the end of a drill. Most hardware's sell them.
Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season...
Trent
<< What does she need to unclog this mess? >>
For the most cost and time effective remedy, simply remove and replace the plugged drain pipe. For 15 minutes work and about $10 material it's all done right.
Joe