Paint & Carpet estimates

I'm considering soliciting estimates on two home improvement projects on a 900 s.f. house in Tulsa.

First, I'm considering estimates on painting the interior and the exterior of the house. Probably an average quality paint, and a consistent color on all interior walls and ceilings (the interior of the garage would not need painting). The exterior would be one color, and there is brick up to the windows in the front. The condition of the existing exterior paint is just a little bit rough....it would need scraping to remove loose paint.

I'm also considering estimates on vinyl floor covering in the Kitchen & Bath with average quality carpeting in the rest of the house...OR concrete staining throught the house.

Unfortunately, I'm crunched for time, and since I won't be able to get estimates until after the holiday weekend, I'd like to ask the group for guesses as to what I should expect these estimates to be, and also opinions on cost differences between the carpeting and concrete staining.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Susan

Reply to
Chris T

You realy cant be that stupid, can you? Only a few hundred factors go into a bid , starting with square ft. Why dont you go measure every wall every ceiling every door and window and post the numbers. And post photos, 3 of every room and 4 of every exterior wall. Then tell us about yourself.

Reply to
m Ransley

You're using webtv and you're calling HER stupid? Oh, that's rich! The lady is looking for some help, and you're being a prick. That's real nice, Francis. I bet you get ALL the chicks.

Reply to
<jimbo

A dumb question deserves an appropriate answer , or was it a troll

Reply to
m Ransley

What does this orphan post relate to?

Joe