Sacramento Dave

I like brite white myself:)

Reply to
hallerb

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news:1173838606.127088.135220 @e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

My favorite color is clear.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Personally, I like 670nm, with a bit of and undertone in the 375 nm range. (You can't really see the 375, but it makes the yellow/green really pop.)

For blue, 460nm.

Reply to
Goedjn

Do you have the Pantone numbers for those?

Joe

Reply to
Joe

So my son decides while I am at work to suprise me and paint my shop a real nice BRIGHT red.

I get home and driving down the road to my house I look over on the right and there is a river of red coming from my house to the drain gutter on our street.

Isnt that nice?

Instead of throwing the rollers away he decided to clean them with water in the front yard. Now there is paint all the way down the road.

Instead of killing him or stringing him up

What cam I put on it to help move it on its way without having a lot of flammable solvent get in the drain,

Reply to
Tazz

You probably need to get in touch with local HazMat folks. Moving it "on its way" will only get it into the ocean/lake/river near you. A no-no. Yes, your face will be red, but so will your son's backside when you're through chastising him

Reply to
aspasia

I'm adding your story to my long list of reasons not to have kids. Personally, I find that having a laundry tub to do these things is helpful.

Reply to
scott21230

latex or oil?

Latex, continue to dilute with water.