Paint 2 accent walls?

We repainted a bedroom and chose a light sand color. I wanted to paint one one. THe wife wanted to paint two walls. I'm not an interior designer nor have I heard of doing this. But agreed. The painted walls are adjoining and it looks pretty good.
Are there any rules/tips on this?

On 17 Oct, 11:56, "dan" <> wrote:

I'm not an interior decorator either so I looked up the rules on painting one vs. two accent walls at www.do_i_like_the_way_the_bedroom_looks?.com
Here's what it said:
Do you like the way the bedroom looks? Good! Then don't worry about what anybody else thinks.
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Thanks alot! Now I have to clean the damn coffee off my monitor LOL. That was good and at the end of the day, you're right. That being said, I was curious so I thought I would ask. Good chuckle though.