Pad under laminate flooring

Laminate Floor Pad
North side of house three-season porch enclose insulated floor over crawl space. Crawl space has a moisture barrier on the dirt. My primary concern is occasional rain on the floor and the sound this type of flooring makes. -4-8 bead board is $3.80 per sheet and seems like a cost effective solution for a pad. It will cost me 1" of headroom. What other problems will I have? thanks
On Feb 19, 8:20 am, snipped-for-privacy@dva.state.wi.us wrote:

This may depend upon your climate but...If your floor is uninsulated and the porch is unheated then you many run into problems with too much expanding and contracting. If exposed to rain then prompt cleanup would be required. They always suggest prompt clean ups with that type of flooring since the finish is not continuous.
My primary concern is occasional rain on the floor
Standing water is not good for laminate, even its occasional.