P3 chemical free water conditioner

I am assuming this product doesn't work and is a scam. Can anyone relate their experience or knowledge about it?

or
Thanks

Reply to
Bonnie Jean

--------------------- Using magnets to remove salts (Calcium, etc...) from water is a scam that doesn't seem to want to die, even through it's been proved to be bunk by various water districts and consumer reports.

Reply to
Abe

If this worked why why why would anyone spend $500+ on good watersoftner, salt, plumbing, instead of buying $27/softner????

Why do you think you can not buy one from Lowes, Homedepot, ACE????

Reply to
Mike Jak

Why do you think you can not buy one from Lowes, Homedepot, ACE????

Mike, I didn't say one couldn't be bought from the above named stores. And I didn't ask for retorical questions in response....just a legitimate answer like Abe gave me. (thanks Abe)

Reply to
Bonnie Jean