Owners of AprilAire 5000 Electronic Air Filters READ

Units being recalled for possible fire hazzard.

NEWS from CPSC

U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission

Office of Information and Public Affairs Washington, DC

20207
Reply to
steve

I got my letter Saturday from Aprilaire

Commission,

Reply to
HeatMan

Got any calls yet? Im waiting for them to start calling and wanting the world for a simple recall.

Reply to
steve

Not yet, but I'm keeping a copy of the letter in the truck incase I run into one. I put one in and he almost never turns it on. Why? Not a single clue....

wrote

Washington,

immediately

Reply to