Oversized New Work Electrical Box

Does anyone know of an over-sized, single-gang, new work, electrical box? The standard ones with the swing out tabs are too small. The guy who re-sided my house with Hardiplank cut the opening for the outside outlet too large. I'm trying to avoid having to replace the piece of Hardiplank.

I goggled that and came up with nothing, you could oversize it some more and go with a 2 gang

How much too big? You might be able to use a Bell box if you can figure out how to support it.

*Without seeing it I can't advise what the best way to go is, but Arlington Industries does make oversized boxes for outdoor receptacles. Check here: http://www.arlcatalog.com/Weatherproof/Low%20Profile%20IN%20BOX%20for%20Retrofit%20Siding%20Construction.htm

http://www.arlcatalog.com/Weatherproof/Low%20Profile%20IN%20BOX%20for%20Retrofit%20Siding%20Construction.htm
Here's horizontal: http://www.arlcatalog.com/Weatherproof/Low%20Profile%20IN%20BOX%20for%20Retrofit%20Siding%20Construction%20horizontal.htm

Maybe I'm showing my ignorance, but aren't boxes with swing out tabs used in remodeling, not new-work, Just asking..
Rob

horizontal:http://www.arlcatalog.com/Weatherproof/Low%20Profile%20IN%20BOX%20for ...
Maybe I'm showing my ignorance, but aren't boxes with swing out tabs used in remodeling, not new-work, Just asking..
Rob
You are correct, the OP probably just mis spoke, wrote, typed
RBM wrote:

You're correct. I definitely meant old work. My intentions were honorable.