oversized air

I am getting my instaler to do this but request advice so I know It is done properly. I instaled a lennox air 2 ton, and 2 speed dimension furnace 2 years ago , After which I trippled my insulation in walls and attic, and put in new windows and doors. I cool to fast, not enough humidity removal. I only run 4hrs in 90 heat. The furnace has 3 or 4 fan settings and is now on high. Should the installer lower it to lowest setting? and should he adjust freon or anything else, thanks in advance
(mark

Mark, a better place to post this question would be here:
http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/index.php
Homeowners are welcome, as long as they follow the moderator's rules. In a nutshell... As long as you don't ask for details on how do something yourself that really should be done by a licensed HVAC pro, or ask how much a particular job should cost, you'll get a lot of good answers from people who are in the trade.
Follow their advice.
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:20:05 GMT, "Banister Stairwell"

else.
mark Ransley wrote:

certain the condenser unit was NOT oversized. Better a little undersized than oversized.
If you 2 ton is much oversized, sell sell it to someone else. With the correct refrigerant controls the oversized evaporator will work with a smaller condenser. An oversized unit will eat your pocketbook without providing a proper temp/humidity Comfort Zone. Darrell - Retired A/C
--
Get the Cooling Capacity and Efficiency you Paid for -
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditioner-capacity-seer.html