Overcoming the spring of wires in electrical boxes

Hi,
What are some of the tricks for overcoming the elastic resistance of wires when putting them in electrical boxes. The obvious ones are: having larger boxes and having fewer wires. And having slack of just the right length. I have also learned that twisting the outlets several times as you put them in helps. With multiple outlets, I find that it helps to have outlets connected to each other rather than to a single wire nut, sort if in a patern like this |=|=|=>, but for some reason electricians don't like it.
What are some of the other ideas?
just push 'em in and screw 'em down. done.

'em is wires and then 'em is outlets?

I fold or curl them and they push in quite easily.
Aaron Fude wrote:

I like to pre-shape the wires into an "S" bend before putting the device in. that way it goes in easier and you aren't really fighting the wire.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Strip off the top plastic layer of Romex so that just 1/2" is showing inside the box. Cut the wires to 8". Fold the connected wires *neatly* into the box. It is much harder working with 10ga than 12ga wire. Make sure all wires are tightly connected. I always buy the largest electrical plastic boxes.